Brian Tanko has spent more than 24 years practicing law in both Montana and Nevada. He prides himself on helping his clients make plans to protect their most important assets. He founded Tanko Law Office with the goal of providing personalized service to his clients in an efficient and effective manner. Brian believes that the attorney-client relationship is not just a one-time transaction, but a long-lasting connection.
Brian received his Juris Doctorate from Creighton University School of Law (cum laude). Brian is a member of the Nevada State Bar, Clark County Bar Association, Nevada Trial Lawyer’s Association, Southern Nevada Estate Planning Council, American Bar Association and National Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Brian practices in the areas of tax and estate planning, trust administration and probate, and trust and probate litigation. He is licensed to practice law in Montana and Nevada.
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- J.D. cum laude – 1995
- Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- B.A. cum laude – 1991
- Major: Accounting
- Nevada, 1995
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1995
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Montana, Member
- State Bar of Nevada, Member
- Nebraska State Board of Public Accountancy, Certified Public Accountant Certificate Holder
- National Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Associate Member’s Certificate Holder
- Northwest Montana Bar Association
Tanko Law Office maintains flexible hours to accommodate its clients in both Kalispell, Montana, and Nevada. Call 406-257-3711 or use the online contact form to schedule a free initial consultation at a time that is convenient for you.