Kalispell/Missoula Business Planning Attorney
We help our clients with business planning needs:
- Form an LLC (or multiple LLCs if necessary)
- Form business partnerships
- Form corporations
- Create contracts
- Put buy/sell agreements in place
- Find ways, either structurally or contractually, to limit liability
When clients come in looking to start a business, we walk them step-by-step through the various things they need to consider. Some of these topics include:
- How the business will be organized
- Whether or not the business will have employees
- What the tax structure of the business will be (LLC, corporation, partnership)
- What potential tax consequences different decisions will have on the business
We stress to clients that our relationship with them does not stop just because the planning stage is complete. Existing clients often return to us for help with their risk management issues even after their business entities are in existence. When these situations arise, we enthusiastically offer assistance and embrace the chance to have a continued lawyer-client relationship.
Contact the Firm
Tanko Law Office maintains flexible hours to accommodate its clients in both Montana and Nevada. Call 406-257-3711 or use the online contact form to schedule a free initial consultation with a Montana business formation attorney at a time that is convenient for you.